This holiday season, you can use decorative ideas beyond the typical Christmas tree decorations to alleviate the Christmas mood in your heavenly abode. Well, you need socks and Christmas lighting’s, but every room space can be decorated in a unique way to match the holiday mood. To do the same magic setting at your home, we have brought some Christmas decor ideas for you. Explore these alluring ideas and bring in holiday charm to your space.
• Glamour & Glitter: Place some golden candle holders and intricately designed wine glasses for a glamorous holiday effect on your beautiful dining table. To top up the regal look, place some roses in a beautifully patterned dark vase. You can use some dark slip covers over the chair to complement the mood of the space.
• Glass & Shine: This idea is especially effective if you are looking to charm your guests. Bring festive glow to your living room space with some glass jars. Add contrast to the space by placing some dark coloured cushions on a leather furniture. Use heavy shade of curtains to drape the space with festive spirit.
• Holiday Night Special: If you are planning to have a Christmas movie night with your loved ones, this idea is an unbeatable one for you. Bring holiday fever with a setting comprising candles and wine glasses. With a perfectly designed chandelier, this night will feel and special.
• Light up: Add some warmth and glam to your bedroom space with light fixtures that are placed in a cheerful setting. Use some pine branches and ribbons around the base of your lighting settings to enhance the holiday feel. Furthermore, dark bed spreads can perfectly complement the winter mood that needs a touch of warmth.
• Glorious Entry: Decorate your entryway with wall arts and place some dark toned chairs by the side to add a traditional Christmas touch. Some bright Christmas lights can add more class to this setting.
• Linen Layers: As you place gifts under the Christmas tree, hide its base with heavy colour tones of designer linens. Such a look will be warm as well as regal. Keep the room setting in line with the warm mood by using some dark rugs on the floor space.
• Blissful Styling: Use some velvet chairs with contrasting tones to make your living space look blissful. A striped rug with plain tones can add a modern twist to such a space setting. Some strategic placement of trees and stockings around the fireplace is a must.
• Natural Warmth: Use a sophisticated and warm wreath on a wooden table for a versatile dining room design. Put some designer plates around for a complementing look.
INV Homes is the perfect destination to shop for these Christmas decor products and accessories that can bring the warm festive spirit to your home. Explore the wide range of home decor, dining, lighting and various other luxury products at our portal.